torsdag 5 mars 2009

Kvällsmusik



If I Were A Boy (Remix) (ft. R. Kelly) LyricsIf I were a boyeven just for a dayI'd roll out of bed in the morningand throw on what I wanted and goDrink beer with the guysand chase after girlsI'd kick it with who I wantedand I'd never get confronted for itcause they stick up for meIf I were a boyI think I could understandHow it feels to love a girlI swear I'd be a better manI'd listen to herCause I know how it hurtsWhen you lose the one you wantedCause he's taking you for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyed(R. Kelly)If you were a boythen girl you'd understandyou need to stop listening to your friendslove, respect and trust your manSo I go to clubs with the guysand sometimes flirt with the girlsI should be able to roll outas long as Im coming home to youand give you the worldBut you are not a boy,so you dont have a clue (ey)How I work and pay the billsgirl and everything I do is for you (eh eh)(Beyonce)I'd listen to herCause I know how it hurtsWhen you lose the one you wantedCause he's taking you for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyedIf I were a Boy (Beyonce)If I were a Girl (Kelly)I would turn off my phone (Beyonce)I wouldn't play games (Kelly)Tell everyone it's brokenso they'd think that I was sleeping alone (Beyonce)Girl you know thats wrong (Kelly)Id put myself firstand make the rules as I goCause I know that shell be faithful,waiting for me to come home, to come home.But you are not a boy,so you can't understandYou are not a perfect womanand I am not a perfect man (with me, with me)I'd listen to her (eh eh)Cause I know how it hurts (Kelly: and I know how you feel)When you lose the one you wantedCause he's taking you for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyedKelly: Said Im sorryIt's a little too late for you to come backbut I cant let you gocause Im too attached (Kelly)If you thought I would wait for youyou thought wrongBut you're just a boy

Inga kommentarer: